Wednesday 15 April 2020

Blocks and Bins Area cleaning enquiries

I have just received this email from Operation Manager Veolia which I am reproducing below for residents information who raised cleaning issues in Chalkhill and its streets.

“Dear Cllr. Choudhary,

Thank you for the email, and bringing the matter to my attention.

I will look into it to find a longer term solution to minimise and reduce the litter issue.

Please also be advised that measurements have already been put in place for the collection service to be monitored for any missed collection and the spillages, also the cleansing on the Chalkhill vicinity to be inspected regularly by the cleansing Manager, I will reinforce the message with both departments making sure we comply with our service provision and responsibilities.

The cleansing in the bins chambers and blocks would be another local contractor responsibility Pinnacle I think.

Regarding the bins shortage, I will ask the CEO team to pay a visit and review all the bins capacity in the whole area.”




No comments:

Post a Comment